- 11/21/2013 - Ipanema Technologies announces new ip|engine 40 for branch networks up to 100mbps
ip|engine 40 enhances the ability of mid-sized branch offices to guarantee application performance for new usages (UC,BYOD, Social Media) requiring higher bandwidth and availability.
- 11/18/2013 - Ipanema Technologies continues its U.S. expansion with the hiring of John P. “Jack” Milik as director of channel sales for cloud services
Former Cisco senior manager to lead expansion of Ipanema's AppsWork service.
- 10/07/2013 - New research suggests businesses are warming to social media
CIOs and IT Directors from the US and five key European markets have significantly reduced blocking of virtually all social media applications.
- 10/03/2013 - New TRAC Research finds complexity is driving a move beyond traditional WAN Optimization technology
The 2013 WAN Management Spectrum, from TRAC Research reveals a lack of visibility into application performance and failure to support increasing numbers of new applications are key drivers for replacing first generation WAN Optimization solutions.
- 09/19/2013 - Ipanema Technologies launches new solution to easily manage cloud-based application performance
Ipanema Technologies announces its new Cloud Application Management solution. 2012 Forrester study shows that 52% of enterprises using SaaS applications are struggling to achieve high performance levels.
- 09/11/2013 - Ipanema Technologies appoints ex-Riverbed SVP, Jim Darragh, as CEO to drive growth in a market ripe for the picking
Competitive by nature, Darragh expects Ipanema Technologies’ growth to explode under his leadership
- 07/22/2013 - Ipanema Technologies enhances mobile capabilities to AppsWork service now accessible on any device
Mobile device upgrade allows for real-time control of application performance anytime, anywhere
- 07/15/2013 - Encore for Easynet Global Services and The Ambassador Theatre Group
- 06/11/2013 - Ipanema Technologies announces 14 partnerships for AppsWork in the US within six months of launch
Ipanema’s AppsWork allows small businesses in the US to benefit from Ipanema’s application performance guarantee as-a-service. New research from Ipanema Technologies confirms corporate networking budgets rising alongside application performance problems in the US
- 05/23/2013 - Major new study finds application performance problems are becoming increasingly frequent across the globe
‘Killer Apps 2013’ was conducted by independent research firm Vanson Bourne and includes responses from 650 CIOs & IT decision makers drawn from the US and six key markets in Europe
- 05/03/2013 - Ipanema Positioned as a Visionary in Gartner’s 2013 Magic Quadrant for WAN Optimization Controllers
Ipanema provides a solution for branch-to-data-center, cloud/SaaS applications, unified communications and Internet/VPN hybrid WANs
- 05/02/2013 - Ipanema Technologies explains why bandwidth and WAN optimization are no longer the answer to guarantee business critical applications at Interop Las Vegas
New research on application performance launching on May 23rd – follow us @ipanematech for the latest news and details on how to download the report
- 04/15/2013 - KME systems announces strategic alliance with Ipanema Technologies
KME Systems will utilize Ipanema’s AppsWork service to guarantee application performance across their client’s networks.
- 03/22/2013 - Ipanema Technologies announces its new virtualization solution
Ipanema’s virtual|engine enables customers to guarantee application performance in a fully virtualized environment.
- 01/15/2013 - Ipanema Technologies announces partnership with Network Utilities (Systems) Ltd.
Ipanema’s AppsWork service will help Netutils to strengthen its position as a leading specialist in the network sector.
- 01/03/2013 - Ipanema Technologies Delivers Polycom-Ready UC&C Network Performance and Optimization Solution
Ipanema Technologies guarantees operational network performance for Polycom RealPresence video and voice solutions.
- 12/11/2012 - Ipanema Technologies announces new version of its Autonomic Networking System, significantly increasing performance for large enterprises and bringing easy cloud applications management
ANS v7.1 manages very big data centers and goes a step ahead in the cloud with cloud-application performance reports and virtual appliances.
- 11/26/2012 - Ipanema Technologies updates AppsWork application performance service with new WAN Optimization features
Builds on launch of game-changing service for SMBs, enhancing all-in one service that provides real time application visibility and dynamic bandwidth control.
- 11/13/2012 - Ipanema Technologies appoints UK & Ireland channel director
Philip Smith appointed to recruit UK Partners for AppsWork, a service that guarantees application performance and provides unique visibility over the network.
- 10/16/2012 - Ipanema Technologies signs reseller agreement with Enterprise Integration
Ipanema’s Advanced Application Performance Technology to Provide Enterprise Integration Customers with Guaranteed Application Performance and Control
- 10/10/2012 - Ipanema Technologies adds WAN Optimization to its AppsWork service
SMEs can now accelerate applications to improve end user quality of experience
- 10/10/2012 - Henkel achieves guaranteed application performance; meets key business objectives with WAN Optimization solution from Ipanema
- 09/24/2012 - Ipanema Technologies and Ingram Micro EMEA sign cloud services partnership deal to deliver Ipanema's AppsWork service
Ipanema’s AppsWork service strengthens Ingram Micro EMEA’s leadership position in the Cloud Services channel and unlocks UK market potential for application performance as a service
- 09/03/2012 - Systex Corporation add to Ipanema Technologies' distribution capability as Value Added Distributor
- 07/25/2012 - Social media shunned by CIOs as 67% block Facebook
- 07/20/2012 - Why athletes may not be the only ones who need to get in shape for the summer olympics
How the Olympics are Impacting Corporate Networks and Best Practices to Ensure Performance of Business Critical Applications
- 07/11/2012 - Ipanema Technologies adds senior executives to oversee service providers relationship, business development
Leader in application performance for business efficiency takes steps to accelerate worldwide growth
- 06/25/2012 - To support its strong growth, Ipanema Technologies strengthens executive team
Leader in Application Performance Solutions for Business Efficiency adds VP of Sales Operations and Promotes Three Executives to New Senior Management Positions
- 06/21/2012 - Marel selects Ipanema Technologies to guarantee critical application performance
- 06/21/2012 - runIT, the first Swiss Integration Business Partner of Ipanema Technologies
Ipanema Technologies is expanding its presence in Switzerland
- 06/13/2012 - KDDI Application Optimization Service Powered by Ipanema Technologies at Interop Tokyo
- 05/23/2012 - New Study Finds 82% of European Organisations Suffer Application Performance Problems
IT decision makers suffering from a lack of visibility into network performance and business critical applications
- 04/26/2012 - Ipanema Technologies Named a Finalist in the 2012 Hot Companies and Best Products Awards by Network Products Guide
- 04/19/2012 - Ipanema Technologies will address application performance for business efficiency at Interop 2012
David White, Ipanema’s President, North American Operations, to Participate in Panel Discussion on “Redesigning Corporate WANs”
- 04/11/2012 - Ipanema Technologies Teams with Ingram Micro Cloud to deliver AppsWork - Application performance as a service
For a few dollars per user per month, SMBs can now take full advantage of any application, including cloud and Internet based, with guaranteed performance and full application visibility
- 03/19/2012 - Ipanema Technologies appoints VP of Cloud Services
Rogier van der Wal to Lead Company in Penetrating New Markets to Deliver on the Cloud Promise of Guaranteed Customer Experience
- 03/12/2012 - Ipanema Technologies reinforces North America operations to meet growing demand for WAN Governance
Top-level executives to lead continued growth in region
- 02/21/2012 - Ipanema Technologies named finalist in World Vendor Awards for three consecutive years
Newly launched nano|engine product shortlisted in the ‘Best Specialist Vendor’ category for 2012
- 01/31/2012 - Ipanema Positioned as a Visionary in Leading Analyst Firm’s Magic Quadrant for WAN Optimization Controllers
Evaluation Based on Completeness of Vision and Ability to Execute
- 01/31/2012 - Award winning WAN Governance provider Ipanema Technologies partners with Computerlinks Australia
- 01/30/2012 - Infinite Data add to Ipanema Technologies' distribution capability as Value Added Distributor
- 12/28/2011 - Harrisma Agung Jaya add to Ipanema Technologies distribution capability as Value Added Distributor
- 12/13/2011 - Ipanema Technologies Named a Red Herring Global 100 Winner
Ipanema Technologies has been named a winner of Red Herring’s 2011 Global 100 award, which recognizes the leading private companies from North America, Europe, and Asia.
- 12/07/2011 - Ipanema Technologies launches its partner programme for value added distributors
The new programme “Ipanema Advantage Partner Programme” for Value Added Distributors (IAPP VAD) targets value added distributors that want to deliver high value WAN Governance services on top of distributing and supporting Autonomic Networking System
- 10/28/2011 - Infosight Solutions add to Ipanema Technologies distribution capability as Value Added Distributor
- 10/13/2011 - Ipanema Technologies launches its nano|engine family to guarantee application performance for branch offices
Ipanema breaks the price/performance barrier; dividing the cost of guaranteed business application performance by 10
- 09/28/2011 - Ipanema Technologies to speak at Interop 2011
David White, Senior VP of Business Development is participating in panel discussion on “Breakthroughs in the WAN”
- 08/11/2011 - Ipanema launches the Ipanema Advantage Partner Program
Two levels of participation enable Value Added Resellers to drive initial and on-going margin from the provision of highly scalable WAN governance technology and services
- 06/29/2011 - Ipanema signs partnership agreement with Grupo Cepra
Ipanema and Grupo Cepra partner to deliver WAN Governance and cloud-ready managed services across Mexico and Latin America
- 06/22/2011 - Majority of enterprises to move to hybrid cloud by 2015
Research from Ipanema Technologies and Orange Business Services finds preferences for hybrid cloud, hybrid networking and Do-It-Yourself high amongst IT leaders
- 06/08/2011 - Ipanema wins two awards at Global Telecoms Business Innovation Awards 2011 in conjunction with Colt and Easynet
Ipanema wins Corporate Application Innovation award with Colt and the Network Management Innovation award with Easynet
- 06/06/2011 - Ipanema announces application SLA enforcement for cloud-based applications & unveils Cloud-Ready Network vision
Innovator in WAN Governance announces immediate delivery of ANS™ 7.0 enabling guaranteed SaaS application performance over the WAN and provides its vision for end-to-end cloud application SLAs