Title: Channel Account Manager
Location: 200 Fifth Avenue, Waltham, MA 02451 USA
Reporting To: Vice President Cloud Services
Territory: North America
Summary Job Description
Reporting to the VP of Cloud Services, the Channel Account Manager will have full responsibility of managing channel sales of the company’s services within a defined territory. You will focus on channel partner recruitment and day-to-day partner management. As a business development and channel expert, you drive strategies to increase Ipanema services sales. The role requires strong communication and collaboration skills combined with a sense of urgency to drive revenue generation for the assigned region.
- Focus on maintaining and deepening relationships to create increased sales opportunities.
- Develop and maintain a sales strategy and business plan for channel accounts.
- Ability to present to a potential customer, or group of (prospective) customers, by addressing the customer requirements and overcoming objections.
- Work closely with sales and regional sales management on development and execution of a sales strategy
- Develop sales forecasts.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets.
- Be seen and treated by Channel partners as a trusted and valued resource to them.
- Collaborate with the field marketing organization to plan, deliver and manage an effective communication and demand generation campaign for selected partners across the region.
- Work with marketing to access current sales tools and drive the creation of new services.
- Work with peers within across Ipanema field and marketing organizations to assure that best practices are utilized to drive effective partner campaigns.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, presentation, customer service, business and negotiation skills.
- Ability to travel within assigned region, working closely with Sales Representatives, and channel partners. Occasional travel outside of region required.
- A strong understanding of the sales process and Channel Sales.
- High energy with the capability to multi-task in a dynamic, rapidly growing organization.A thorough understanding of go-to-market strategies including account segmentation, services, marketing strategies, etc.
- Broad exposure to a variety of technologies/concepts in a distributed environment.
Management and Interaction
- May act as an advisor or subject matter expert.
- Ensures revenue targets are met.
- Individual contributor role with management growth potential
- This individual must effectively work with, and influence senior managers through executive level employees, functional peers and/or major customers.
- The interactions of this individual require strong people skills, such as negotiating with customers or management, or attempting to influence senior level leaders regarding matters on an organizational level.
- Acts in a leadership role within the function and across functions.
Education & Experience:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position is required.
- A Bachelor of Arts or Sciences Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science; or related field is desired
- Experience which demonstrates a significant level of expertise in networking, application performance management
- Specialized knowledge in breadth and/or depth.
Please send us your resume and covering letter to the following address: email@example.com
Ipanema Technologies is currently seeking a Technical Support Engineer. You will be part of the Customer care team, work closely with R&D teams and bring a high quality service to our customers all around the world.
This position is based at our Waltham, MA office, only local candidates will be considered.
- Troubleshoot and provide workarounds/fixes to complex network problems
- Solve complex technical problems and debug support cases while following best practices guidelines.
- Ensure timely follow up and response to customers
- Help improve future product releases by writing up defects and feature requests in the bug tracker database
- Document known issues/fixes/workaround in knowledge base articles
- No travel requirement
Desired Experience & Skills:
- 0-2 years experience providing support to external customers/partners
- Degree in Computer Science
- Strong knowledge of networking and especially TCP/IP
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Strong communications skills (oral and written)
- Working knowledge of Unix Operating Systems, Windows Server 2003/2008, Solaris10
- Working knowledge of MPLS, VLANs
- Speaking French a plus
- Cisco CCNA a plus
Please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
200 5th Avenue
Waltham, MA 02452
Title: High Touch Account Manager Germany, location Frankfurt or Duesseldorf
Reports to: Michael R. Kunzi, VP Germany
The High Touch Account Manager will manage all sales and business development aspects within the large Enterprise sector in Germany for Ipanema Technologies in a direct touch manner, from his/her home office, however strongly supported by a virtual team to create preference for Ipanema’s solutions with a primary focus on sales revenue, lead generation within the large enterprise sector in Germany.
Although the role has a very strong focus of developing the Enterprise market, the role will have to balance sales support and partner management and expand revenue in line with Ipanema targets.
The role of the High Touch Account Manager Germany includes:
- Represent Ipanema in a set list of 25 strategic accounts, articulate customer specific value propositions and be responsible for expanding sales and building new business opportunities (products & services).
- Apply business planning and strategic account planning (also jointly with our main partners).
- Provide continual reporting of pipeline and forecast using SalesForce.Com. Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products. Prepare written presentations, reports, and price quotations. Define and execute strategic and tactical account sales campaigns and plans. Drive and support Field Marketing campaigns, events and activities to generate leads and support and drive our partners’ lead generation process.
- Actively participate in sales calls with the sales team and the customers. Implement a ‘customer acquisition’ strategy targeting 25 strategic accounts which are in the Top 500 Enterprise accounts in Germany through account planning.
- Aggressively drive sales to maximize potential through sales best practices, training and support. Manage sales orders and provide status to partners and/or manager. Support complex enterprise solution sales directly to the end user customers including managing the RFP process together with pre-sales.
- Work closely with end user customers in the large Enterprise cross sector to ensure successful sales, marketing and positioning of the Ipanema solution.
- Increase Ipanema awareness in the general German market. Prioritize effective use of Ipanema resources in assessing new opportunities.
- Managing and driving new business development/revenue generation.
- Manage a complex sales process from opportunity discovery through negotiation and closing of deals.
- Create a growing pipeline, quarter over quarter.
- Orchestrate and lead all relevant key stakeholders in a virtual team approach (e.g. Pre-Sales, Field Marketing, Inside Sales, Executive Management, Product Marketing etc.).
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of qualified opportunities and maintain sales forecasts.
- Implement tactical plans to achieve the assigned quota.
- Build and maintain consultative relationships with senior executives across functional areas within the high touch strategic accounts.
- Gain knowledge and insight to customer's business priorities and challenges and propose Ipanema solutions to address these needs.
- Identify key decision makers and the customer’s budgetary process
- Work closely with Pre-Sales Consulting to develop quotes/proposals.
- Communicate concepts to key technical and key business decision makers.
- Measured by 5 new prospects meetings a week with an annual quota of around 2.0M€.
The successful candidate will have excellent communications and interpersonal skills together with the commercial and “user” understanding to be able to relate and communicate effectively with the customer base.
With high levels of energy and the drive to exceed expectations, the successful candidate will be a self-starter and decision maker, open, confident and persuasive with excellent presentation and very strong listening abilities.
Mature and well balanced he/she will be a team player able to develop excellent relationships with his/her senior management team and capable of relating well to colleagues.
The successful candidate will possess strong intellectual firepower with the ability to move easily from a high level of detail to strategic account planning combined with excellent creative and conceptual skills; an exceptional ability to prioritize and juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Dynamic, self-motivated entrepreneur with a passion for success in sales combined with a consultative solutions sales background, respected within the industry. Manage a complex sales process and sales cycles combined with the ability to manage a pipeline with multiple accounts. Proven success in prospecting, building a pipeline, moving opportunities through the sales cycle, proposing, presenting and discussing solutions with C-level and other decision-makers. Ability to craft a solution with appropriate products and services that meets clients' business goals.
Experience in selling network technology software and hardware and successfully selling and winning against incumbent vendor competition within the designated accounts.
10 years minimum successful sales experience and proven successes, with at least 5 years in solution sales, preferably within an IT system integrator, SP/Telco, IT software or hardware vendor. Provable quote achievement history in last 5 years. Team player motivated by success and achievement. Rapid learner, able to make immediate impact. Direct and indirect account management experience. Business planning proficiency. Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
Corporate and Personal Values
Ipanema Technologies believes in a set of values that underpin their corporate behaviours. These are integrity, respect, humility, trust and excellence. These are constants regardless of location. The company believes values transcend behaviours and that they are successful around the world because of their respect for diverse cultures and the unique talents of individuals. Their philosophy also extends to encompass quality. That quality is about treating the customer with honour and commitment to customers’ satisfaction. It is critical that the successful candidate reflects the values of the business and is ambitious for both corporate and personal success.
Please send us your resume and covering letter to the following address: email@example.com